Friday, November 10, 2006

In The Moment

In the mood of the moment. In the heavy burden of the moment, I sit and write what is most painful for my heart. There are days when the light comes to shine on me. There are others when it comes to torture me. The mirror shows nothing less and nothing more, the fact stares me in the face and makes the days endless.

I dream of white. I dream of innocent white. I tangle the sheets below me and lead a desperate search for you. You might just be lost in the covers, I might find you if I looked reverently. I hang onto the dream tight, unable to stand upright in front of the truth. The pain circles my heart and thinks of new ways to show itself for the light. In the now all that I live for seems irrelevant.

If I let myself be lost in the moment, I might make it through the day. I might not break down at the thought of only you. I might be able to see you for who you are. I want nothing to do with you and you’re the most perfect person for me. What are we to do now? Twist my senses and let me believe that this can last forever. Leave me drenched in your love or leave me yearning for more. I will take what you give and I will not ask. Tell me deep secrets and let me write down your words. I don’t want to forget come daylight.

I shake when you see me. I crumble when you fall in love with me, each day over and over again. I let the wings of your love carry me off to safety. I let your words pierce through me. I collide with the power, a greater force, just to be in your presence. It’s you. Nothing can change what I see in you. No one can make me stop loving you.

In the moment I’m you. In the moment we’re one. If there is sense in time, I forever stay your love.

No comments: